Monday, March 10, 2008

Behind the big door lies a big monster

K and I were walking home last week when we came happened to come across a mysterious cartoonish door. Actually, the door was so big it was hard to miss. I rubbed my eyes once or twice (I had just come from a "summer" party and had my fill of hotdogs and jello shots) just to make sure I saw what I saw.

Looming behind the door was a monster not much different from Sully from Monsters Inc. Turns out, its the front door to Big Monster Toys, LLC. The workshop creates, engineers and develops the products from inception to finished working prototypes. You can read about more about them in a wikipedia entry here.

You gotta give 'em props for their creativity.


Big Monster Toys
21 S Racine Ave
Chicago, IL 60607

1 comment:

dccaf said...

this is my favorite door in the whole, wide world! i felt like alice in wonderland!