Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Stats from my trip back from Japan


I got back to Japan last night. Here are some stats:

Total time spent on a plane: ~25 hours
Number of really bad movies I watched on the plane: 5 (Jumper, Vantage Point, The other B girl, to name a few)
Number of good movies I watched on the plane: 1

Times I ate sushi: 7
Pieces of Uni: 11
Times I ate Yakitori: 1
Times I ate at an western establishment: 1, a KFC eggs benedict breakfast sandwich
Times I wanted to stop by McDonalds and try the "latin flava" burger: 2

Number of Drinks purchased from a vending machine: 21
Number of beers purchased from a vending machine: 1

Times I said, "Hai hai hai": 105
Times I said, "This Sh*t is Bananas, B-A-N-A-N-A-S" while in Harajuku: 5

Number of pictures taken: 648
Pictures I'm actually going to upload: 2

1 comment:

Jenny Kim said...

Okaeri Vinsu! Sounds like your trip was awesome. I demand more photos and recap!