Sunday, June 15, 2008



I visited the starbucks yesterday and noticed that they seem to have restarted the "pick of the week" with apple.

And much to my surprise, I did a double take when I noticed it was Priscilla Ahn (I did the same thing when I saw Frederico Aubele). Her song, Dream, welcomed me into the new year.

I later found her website to see if she was going to be touring to promote her new CD. She is, but not in Chicago. She's playing later tonight tomorrow (June 16) in NYC. Alas, its not fated for me to see her live. (I emailed K and implored her to go... for me).

While I won't be able to see her live, I went on a mini shopping spree to make myself feel better. One-Click(TM) later, I bought the digital album off amazon. But for those who want to hear before you buy. Here's the Download Code from the starbucks "Pick of the Week" card: W94HXWPKYJAN. (I don't need it because I have her album).

You go into iTunes and redeem the code. First come, first served. If you like her stuff and want to support her, you can pick up her album, A Good Day.

1 comment:

dccaf said...

ack! it's sold out!!!!!