Sunday, December 16, 2007

How many five year olds...

... can you take on at once?

A couple years ago, this very question consumed my entire group in the office. We spent precious office time discussion different variables and scenarios. Could we use the 5 year olds as weapons?

I had thought the question first posted on 2+2 forums was a part of my past. But last night, my friend sent me an online survey that breaks it down by physical prowess, training, swarm-combatting experience, and the flexibility of your moral compass.

Here are the ground rules:

  • You are in an enclosed area roughly the size of a basketball court
  • There are no weapons or foreign objects
  • Everyone is wearing a cup (so no kicks to the groin)
  • The children are merciless and will show no fear
  • If a child is knocked unconscious, he is "out." The same goes for you.

You can take the survey here:


According to the survey, I can take up to 25.

No comments: