Friday, June 26, 2009

Crabtastic [Thanh Long]

I came here for the first time because my friend had a cousin in town. Instead of taking him to Fisherman's wharf, we decided to do something different. We are so glad we came here. There's nothing like the bone breaking sound of crab while wearing a plastic bib.
Furthermore, the service is impeccable. I shall return!

Things to get:

  • The Roast Crab is absolutely delectable. I'm not sure what the "secret spices" are, but mixed with the garlic, I was tempted to eat everything down to the shell.
  • Garlic Noodles. There is a reason why everybody talks about it.
  • Shaken Beef. Yummy.
  • Soft Shell Crab. Yes, we couldn't get enough crab
Tip: We had a good ole time ordering drinks. Let me tell you, they are VERY heavy handed with their vodka.

Thanh Long
4101 Judah St
San Francisco, CA 94122
(415) 665-1146

No comments: