Thursday, March 5, 2009

Woot!

Like many people out there, I have a hidden dream of being a photographer. I've posted a couple of my pics in my flickr account. I've even tried to participate in the flickr community by submitting my pics for review--typically with ego-bruising results. I personally love the picture, but maybe that's cuz I'm a bit biased because of the model. ;P

However, every once in a while, I'm always surprised at people who find my pics and include them into their sites.

For example, Word Press magazine, included a picture I took at the Chicago Air and Water Show. I've included it to the right. Check out the original.

Who would've thought a picture of mine would be used for a post about word press themes.

I always thought that my pictures would be used in places like here, here, and here.

And that's the beauty of the Internet. The randomness and the asynchronous nature of putting something out there for the community to pick-up on.

1 comment:

Vi said...

your photos are lovely.if only i was as talented =)